If you have been injured in slip and fall accidents due to a person who failed, or neglected, to put up warning signs, clean up spills, or other duties related to the responsibility of possessing property, makes him liable. Persons injured in slip and fall accidents may recover for various types of damages including past and future pain and suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, loss of future earnings and much more.
Personal injury attorney from Bronx, Mr. William H. Cooper1, who has been giving best representation possible in personal injury law tells–When you or a loved one is injured it is very important that you have a lawyer who knows how to deal directly with the insurance company for the responsible party that caused you to be injured. Fair compensation is not something that the insurance company will offer without proper legal representation and the opportunity for settlement is greatly increased with the right attorney on your side. If you are the victim of an accident that resulted in an injury, make sure that you have a lawyer to fight for your legal right to get compensation for your injury.-(Ref: Marvin A. Cooper P.C., http://cooper-law.com/ ) Things to do if you are injured in a slip & fall accident 1. If you have been injured in a slip & fall accident, seek medical attention immediately.
2. Once your medical needs have been addressed, it is also important that you contact an attorney to insure that your legal rights will be protected.
3. Keep in mind the location and the circumstances of the accident & the weather conditions.
4. Take witness’s phone number & keep in touch with him.
5. Take photographs of defect or ask people around you to take if you are not able to do so.
6. Find out who is the owner of the land on which you were injured or who is legally responsible for the safety of the property.
7. Note down what kind of defect caused your injury.
8. Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer immediately. Do you need a lawyer for slip and fall accident? Slip and fall attorney in NY, Mr. Fatos Dervishi2 tells–While injuries due to physical harm from unsafe property conditions are frequent and common, premises liability can also include the failure to adequately light buildings and parking lots and an assault and/or mugging takes place as a result. If you have been injured, an experienced New York Premises Liability Lawyer can help you seek compensation for your pain and suffering! If you, a family member or a friend have suffered a serious injury from a premises liability accident, contact a New York Premises liability lawyer. (Ref: Dervishi Law Group P.C., http://www.dervishilaw.com/areas-of-practice/trip-and-falls/ )
If you have suffered a slip and fall accident because of the negligence of the property owner, then a personal injury lawyer can assist you. An experienced personal injury attorney can help guide you through the complicated legal process.
Disclaimer: The contents of this page are general in nature. Please use your discretion while following them. The author does not guarantee legal validity of the tips contained herein.
1.William H. Cooper:William H. Cooper began practicing law in a large New York City law firm before joining the law firm of Marvin A. Cooper, P.C., in 1991. Over the years, he has established himself as one of the most successful personal injury law practices in the New York Metropolitan Area. Since 1960, the law firm of Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. has provided expert legal advice, services and representation to clients residing in the Bronx, Westchester, Kings, Queens, New York, Rockland & Nassau Counties.His office is located at245 Main Street, Suite 510, White Plains, NY 10601. For more information, visithttp://www.cooper-law.com/or email . You can also call him at914-357-8911/?212-385-1954/?718-619-4215 or Fax at (914) 428-4126.
2.Fatos Dervishi:Fatos Dervishiis a Personal injury attorney in New York. He has also served as the Deputy Attorney General of Albania from 1994 to 1998. The goal of Dervishi Law Group, P.C is to offer comfort in times of need, unyielding dedication to clients and their families and to give a sense of trust and confidence. Call Dervishi Law Group, P.C at718-619-4525 or917-300-0797 or Fax: 718-484-4758. Office is located at 2322 Arthur Ave., Suite 3A Bronx, New York 10458. Visithttp://www.dervishilaw.com/for more information or you can e-mail .